Lucre's Grassland Lucre's Grassland

Hm...

Is that the island from Lost, lol...I saw what you tried to do here, but a couple of key things: Mid-way through the video, the song starts to play back again and the songs overlap, causing the music to clash. Also, I don't know if it's just my internet being slow or something, but the song started playing before the video did.

Other than that, it's my music, so I gotta give it props. Thanks for the credit and your submission.

burrito15 responds:

Thanks, the song was great, it just inspired me.

come in [by vibe/crc] come in [by vibe/crc]

Awesome.

Love the samples and how you mixed it up. Always like to hear DnB that's not based entirely in electronica. Great job.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thanks. Happy New Year! :)

{KgZ} Battle for Glory {KgZ} Battle for Glory

Wow. Fantastic.

After listening to many of your songs, you managed to edge out Cheez-R-Us and War-Spawn as my favorite artist on Newgrounds. This song is fantastic. I love the subtleties and nuances of this song. The mix sounds excellent, the composition is probably one of the most complex I've heard on the Portal and as a fan of complex DnB, you nailed it. Great work, look forward to hearing more.

i've got a top score i've got a top score

Nice.

Yuzo Koshiro-esque. I like the use of many different synths and simultaneous melodies. Good stuff all around.