come in [by vibe/crc] come in [by vibe/crc]

Awesome.

Love the samples and how you mixed it up. Always like to hear DnB that's not based entirely in electronica. Great job.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thanks. Happy New Year! :)

{KgZ} Battle for Glory {KgZ} Battle for Glory

Wow. Fantastic.

After listening to many of your songs, you managed to edge out Cheez-R-Us and War-Spawn as my favorite artist on Newgrounds. This song is fantastic. I love the subtleties and nuances of this song. The mix sounds excellent, the composition is probably one of the most complex I've heard on the Portal and as a fan of complex DnB, you nailed it. Great work, look forward to hearing more.

i've got a top score i've got a top score

Nice.

Yuzo Koshiro-esque. I like the use of many different synths and simultaneous melodies. Good stuff all around.

The Spark The Spark

I love the beginning melody...

An idea for a hip-hop idea came to mind. If it's alright with you, I'd love to use a sample or two from this song to create a hip-hop beat. Feel free to check out my body of work beforehand. PM if you're down, and thanks in advance.

For the weak of eared For the weak of eared

Nice and soothing.

This really should go under "Ambient" but it's still nice to listen to. The soundscape is more important than the music or composition itself, so on that front you accomplished. Good job.

DrudgeSkeleton responds:

Thanx dude. I thought it was a little too wierd for ambient, but maybe it should be there indeed.

confession (oboe version) confession (oboe version)

Hey man...

This is pretty good stuff. The arrangement and style are very different. I wish music like this would be featured more often. 5/5 10/10 + Download

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thanks. I didn't exactly get though what is about style/arrangement being different. :)

WS - It's Only Fair WS - It's Only Fair

Haha

I don't get the criticism. This beat is dope. I thought it flowed very well. Lovin' the sample man. +5, 10/10, +Fav. This sounds like one of those Quasimoto beats off of The Unseen album.

WS - The Art Of Murder WS - The Art Of Murder

Can't wait.

Your stuff is quality. As producer vying for top spot, you're competition, but I respect your music. Keep up the good work. (I'll be back in the lab soon, so look out for some tracks soon.)

war-spawn responds:

Word, I always look forward to new tracks of yours. ^__^

Dance flow Dance flow

I think I've heard this before...

Somewhere in the Audio Portal. Maybe a Rig song? I'm not sure, but I know that melody from somewhere. I might've heard it in the Olskool section before...I'm giving it a 5 because it sounds like what might be someone else's song.

rrool responds:

its not someone else`s song

Yun - Elevator Music Yun - Elevator Music

Fresh track.

I love this style man. Make more like it and I'll be all up on here like the rest of your fanbase. I gotta come with something to up this track...back to the lab!